Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thankful Days 15

I am so thankful that I live in the great town of tulsa. I love my home city. I love my home state. My favorite thing about living here is that "Tulsa thing." you know that thing where you run into everyone you know when you go to the ob-gyn office, when you hand out hugs in and amongst the produce at the farmer's market, share a bottle of chardonnay with the next table while eating out because you went to high school together. Living in Tulsa is like having mini reunions everywhere you go. I love it! Is also extends outside the walls of Oklahoma, I run into Tulsa peeps out of state ALL the time, bars in San Francisco, MOMA in NYC, just to name a few. It's happened out of the country too! Other reasons I am thankful for my city is that it is beautiful, has great architecture, good food, great museums, it has 4 seasons, my family, great thrifting, and it has a wonderful history. I heart Tulsa!

No comments: