Wednesday, November 24, 2010

8 Days of Thanksgiving

on the seventh day of thanksgiving my true love gave to me, my health!
I am so very very thankful for my health and the health of my children. there are people close to me that don't have half of what I have in the health dept. I wonder why God has given me all that I have and others something different, how did I get so lucky. I have never struggled with my children's health yet, but I know that it could happen. i know that I am extremely blessed for what we have been given. one of my biggest prayers is that my children outlive me. I will be so thankful to have a long healthy life, see my children grow up( and move next door to me:), see my grandchildren grow up, and maybe be lucky enough to see a great-grandchild. without our health this will not be possible. I have so much.

No comments: