Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Weight Loss!


most of you know i have been working hard since november to loose some baby weight. guess what?! i have lost 14 lbs!! so 15 would be the rejoicing number normally, but what i am excited about is what number i'm under now, i am 119:) i am sure that after breastfeeding i will loose more poundages as well, but right now i am so happy! i fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes and i am so much happier for it. also my barbarella body is still being sculpted, seeing muscle definition really gets me to the gym on time. i want that coveted midsection. i asked anissa, my trainer, if i would forever be going to the gym now, she said yes. there goes many hours i could be swinging on the porch!

1 comment:

cssolomon said...

Congrats!!! :) I'm so happy for you. By the way, I saw a fitness DVD and thought of you. It had The Situation on the cover, lol. It was for sculpted abs. I took a picture of it, but clearly never got around to sending it.