Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Free Tulsa! Music Festival July 30-31, Go See Audra Mae!

There is an awesome local music fest happening in my little heartland july 30-31. There will be over 100 bands that all have roots to OKLAHOMA! one of the acts that everyone needs to go see is Audra Mae, she is now an LA based singer/songwriter from OKC. you might be familiar with her original song "who i was born to be", the only original song on susan boyle's album. her voice is amazing. listen to these youtube videos, or come on down to free tulsa!and listen to this angel sing live for only $10. i myself cannot wait.






2 comments:

Valerie said...

Thanks for the recommendations! This gal is right up my alley. I love that Happiest Lamb song. It might need to go on my next music mix...

sacha said...

i thought of you my dear!