Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hydration

we had an ultrasound today, they thought i was measuring small. well i am small. seems to make sense to me. my Greek goddess weighs about 4 pounds right now and does not keep still. she has fat cheeks, and a little round chin. she was practicing her breathing technique for a long time, we had to quit watching, she was showing off. they listened to the blood flow through the umbilical cord and decided it was not sufficient and to give me fluids in the labor and delivery to up my blood. way to take up my whole day little girl. it was kinda nice to have a break and just sit in a bed, watch the television, eat hospital graham crackers, and take fluids through an iv in my arm. but then again, i was making curtains. well i'll have more tomorrow, we go back in the morning to see if the hydration helped the blood flow.

No comments: