Sunday, July 25, 2010

My Favorite Soda POP


i love where we live. close to downtown, close to my parents, close to utica square, close to the highway, close to "little mexico"....
i love living near my favorite mexican mercados, restaurants, and taco trucks. 2.5 blocks from my house is a little convenient store where futbol is on every time i go in and i can always count on them to have a nice cold sangria senorial. ahhhh, my favorite soda. i just googled it and found out it has been around since 1960, well in mexico any ways. i love this beverage, especially the "sin alcohol" part of it. the weird thing is, i can almost taste some sort of alcohol. like a red wine extract or something. i know it's not there but boy howdy, they do a darn good job of making it. now if i had one of those sno cone ice shavers , i could douse my fuzzy ice with one of these and be happy for a whole 3 minutes.

3 comments:

Sandie said...

I think I'd like to live where you live too, Sacha, sounds lovely......

sacha said...

you could move to oklahoma, you've never lived here yet...

Sandie said...

You never know where we'll turn up next.......life is full of mysteries! I certainly wouldn't mind giving oklahoma a chance......