Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Shoes


aren't these the dorkiest and most adorable things you've seen?
just sitting here with my family surrounding me, all asleep but me. watching bad television with a glass of wine, while stringing an amber teething necklace for my Greek goddess. this is as relaxed as my life gets right now, pretty good, no?
juni started horseback riding lessons monday, bee starts ballet tomorrow or tuesday, haven't figured that one out yet. we went to our local shoe store today for ballet tights, shoes, and a leotard. it reminded me of when i earned my toe shoes as a girl and my mom took me to the same store to get fitted for them. it was one of the best days of my life. the dress code for bee's little class is all pink, so cute. while there i found those clark wallabees on sale. i needed them. i found out at the register that they were basically free to me because of the shoe buyer card i had filled up! whee! so what i look like a middle-aged nurse wearing them, they are so awesome. i swear.

No comments: